Senior Volunteer Job at Model Mission of Assistance in Africa
Model Mission of Assistance in Africa | Momi Africa is an international organisation focused on Youth and Seniors Social Responsibility for Peace, Security, Social Inclusion and Sustainable Futures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Volunteer
- Are you between the ages of 55 -75?
- Are you retired but not tired?
- Do you wish to be actively engaged in public service projects and international development activities?
- Are you based in Lagos?
- Your services are highly needed at Momi Africa.
- Minimum of a University Degree/HND.
- 10 years working experience in any field.
- Good inter-personal and public relations skills.
- Excellent Social Media and/or Mainstream Media Competence.
- Passion for efficiency, honesty, Loyalty and empathy.
- Must be based in Lagos.
- Available to enlist immediately.
- Citizens of any country can apply.
- Loves working with children, youth and elderly persons.
- Ability to speak a 2nd International Language is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s clearly stating age, years of experience and previous place(s) of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Volunteers” as the title of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 15th May, 2018.
Note: Background checks will be carried out on all accepted candidates in accordance with our Child Protection Policy.