Senior Veterinary Officer at the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA)
Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) – Applications are welcome from qualified individuals from the catchment areas of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States. In the spirit of federal character representation, applicants from from other states of the federation are also enjoined to apply for the position listed below.
The authority is an equal opportunities employer, its policies is to provide equal opportunities for employment, career development and promotion to all who are eligible on the basis of ability and suitability for the specified work.
Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA), Portharcourt, seeks to recruit suitable and qualified professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Veterinary Officer
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Educational and Professional Qualifications
Applicants must possess the following basic qualifications with relevant cognate professional experience in the various fields of specialization:
- Basic certification in the various discipline.
- Professional qualification in the relevant bodies i.e ICAN, ANAN, COREN, MNSE, MLSCN, NSB, NCS, NIQS, CSN.
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate.
- Other relevant certificates.
- Applicants should not be more than 40 years of age.
- Salary would be paid on salary grade levels as specified in consolidated public service Salary structure (CONPSS).
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit a handwritten application with details of their Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- West African School Certificate (WAEC/NECO).
- University degree and other Professional certificates.
- NYSC certificate or exemption certificate.
- LGA identification certificate.
- Birth certificate or Age declaration.
All application should be addressed to:
Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA),
No. 21 Azikiwe Road,