Senior Transport Economist at an Internationally Reputed Civil Engineering Company – ValueFronteira Limited
Job Title: Senior Transport Economist
Interested candidate should:
- Hold a master’s degree in economics, project finance, transport planning, civil engineering or transport economics.
- Have not less than 15 years of post-qualification experience related to highways feasibility studies and preparation of master plan. The individual shall be familiar with the use of the HDM 4 software.
- Have been involved in feasibility studies for at least 3 major road/highway projects with HDM-4 software.
- Be fluent in English or French.
- Interested candidates will be required to work in the West African sub-region or telecommute as the case may be.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the job of interest clearly stated in the email heading