Senior Program Officer at a Leading Consulting Firm
Senior Program Officer 1
- Job TypeFull Time
- LocationBauchi, Ekiti, Lagos, Ondo, Plateau, Taraba
- Job FieldNGO/Non-Profit
Location(s) where successful applicants will be working:
Lagos and other State with in these (Ekiti, Bauchi, Ondo, Taraba, Ekiti and Jos)
Profile for the ideal candidate(s)
Good looking, Smart, Proactive, Wiliness to learn and must have a good Attitude.
Must have excellent inter-personal skill, Good team spirit, I can do attitude and good communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office including excel
- Excellent communication and reports writing skills
- Ability to work in unstable security, harsh living and working environments.
- Must have excellent learning skills.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- BSc / HND in Biological Sciences, Laboratory, Social Sciences and Education or relevant degree.
- 4 years core/progressive experience
- At least Student member of relevant Professional Institutes/Association
Resumption date of successful applicant(s):
Monthly salary range for successful applicant(s):
Salary range for Senior Program Officer: #100,000 – #120,000
Job Summary: Senior Program Officer
The Senior Program Officer is a leadership position in the organization. The post holder will work directly with the Director of Program and will make sure a project is completed within a certain set of scarce resources. These resources involve time, money, people and materials. Project must be carried out in line with MITOSATH core values and mission. This position demands team creativity and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment both with and outside MITOSATH.
- Prepare project documents for approval
- Develop partnership with other funding agencies to support project
- Identifies and develop research proposal in accordance with the organization policies.
- Incorporate, at the project design stage, plans for dissemination and utilization of research results.
- Assist in coordination of research activities.
- Prepare project evaluation and completion form
- Assist in budget preparation and manage expense activities for program
- Plan and execute Mitosath program activities on time
- Conduct program review and prepare reports.
- Review budget vs. actual expenditure on a monthly basis with staff and Executive Director.
- Prepare meeting agenda, organize meetings and distribute minutes.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below