Senior Manager, Enterprise Solutions Architect Job at Swift Networks Limited
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a technical / business position as we maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria.
- Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
- Technical design authority for customer specific solutions.
- Scoping Session: Drive the customer opportunity owners to scoping sessions to ensure customer requirements and key deliverables are understood.
- Meetings: Attend customer engagement meetings/telephone calls with sales team.
- Pricing: Engage 3rd party suppliers, partners, OEM’s for solutions component pricing where required.
- Create As-built Customer Design Document for solutions
- Ensure design documents are uploaded to the file server
- Capture and interpret customer requirements, and design custom solutions to meet identified requirements in line with Swift Networks capabilities and product portfolio
- Build accurate costing and pricing models for proposed solutions
- Identify and document any risks to the solution
- Accurately depict proposed solutions/Statement of Work in High Level technical diagrams
- Write a comprehensive technical description for complex and custom solutions.
- Building responses for Bids, RFP and Tenders, ensuring effective understanding of customer requirements, customer focus and a clear presentation of Swift Networks value proposition Creating pricing for proposals and bespoke tenders, commercial analysis of proposals
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper) in Engineering, Computer Science or IT related discipline with a minimum of 7 years post qualification experience in the same role or a similar role within the Telecoms Industry.
- Possession of a Master’s degree and experience in managing strategic business will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to prioritized tasks based on commercial value and feasibility
- Good written and Verbal communication
- Relationship management and analytical skills
- Consultative skills
- Thorough understanding of Swift Networks Enterprise Business
- Thorough understanding of Swift Networks product and services including MPLS, L2TP, MW, Enterprise Voice, Metrolink, WiFi etc.
- Time management – Ability to provide timely feedback to key stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply