Senior Legal Consultant at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Legal Consultant
- Primarily responsible for providing legal advisory, regulatory compliance, governance and company secretarial support to a very diverse client portfolio.
The successful Candidate will:
- Draw up contracts and legal documents;
- Review and analyse legal documents;
- Provide advice on legal, regulatory compliance, and corporate governance issues;
- Undertake Board and Director appraisal;
- Undertake regulatory registration on behalf of clients with different regulatory agencies;
- Undertake Legal Due Diligence and other matters relating to Mergers and Acquisition;
- Liaise with regulatory and government agencies on an ongoing basis;
- Provide Corporate Secretarial support to a diverse client portfolio
- Organizational Level – Senior Legal Consultant
- Job Department – Corporate Governance, Company Secretarial and Compliance
- Reporting to – Senior Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- An LL. B from an accredited University and B.L from the Nigerian Law School. A Master’s Degree in a related field would be an added advantage.
- Between 7 and 10 years’ relevant post call work experience in a corporate/commercial firm;
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation, team building and presentation skills
- Preference will be given to male candidates.
- Transactional corporate & commercial experience;
- Corporate Governance experience;
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance matters;
- Must possess excellent legal drafting and document review skills;
- Ability to provide sound and well researched advice on legal and regulatory compliance matters;
- Ability to interact at various levels and to develop strong client relationships;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th November, 2017.