Senior Lawyer at A Leading Law Firm
A leading law firm in Abuja enjoying substantial growth and on a mission to be the preferred provider of legal services in Nigeria is seeking to recruit talented and enthusiastic professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Lawyer
- To provide high quality legal service offerings to the firm and clients, manage complex matters, guide and mentor other lawyers in the delivery of superior client service as pertains to general litigation and other practice areas.
- Bachelor of Law degree (LLB, BL) with a 2.1 minimum rating
- Master’s Degree in Law (LLM) would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience In a law firm that specializes in both litigation and transactional law
- Experience In Litigation, mediation and other Alternative means of Dispute Resolution
- Aged 35 years and above
Job Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including strong presentation skills.
- Accurate knowledge on significant legislation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional drafting skills.
- Good client relations.
- High level of Integrity and professional accountability.
- Effective use & computer systems for the generation of professional reports, scheduling and client database management
- Excellent knowledge about all types of legal matters related to the operations of an organization.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent coaching and people management
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent decision making abilities.
- Excellent analysis capabilities.
- Be able to work long hours.
- The candidates are expected to be based in Abuja and must have international work experience and or have worked in an international organisation.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s clearly marked with the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted