Senior Housekeeping Manager Job Vacancy In A Leading Multinational Company
A leading Multinational Company with several offices spread across Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Housekeeping Manager
- We are in need of a dedicated and professional Senior Housekeeping Manager
- The Manager would oversee the cleaning and maintenance of several office complexes to make sure that they meet high standard housekeeping, sanitation requirement and provide a comfortable and conducive environment for employees
- Maintain regular inventory and supply of requisitions for housekeeping and maintain minimum stock and cost control procedures for all materials
- Regular supervision of all cleaners and detail inspection of all offices service and public areas to ensure a clean environment at all times
- Deal with reasonable complaint/request with professionalism and patience
- Inspect the works done by vendors – pest control, polishing window cleaning, etc.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety
- Maintain all cleaning equipment supplies and products; ensure safe and sanitary storage & care of products
- Train and prepare schedule for cleaners for the housekeeping assignments.
- Ensure efficient and effective running of the Housekeeping Department
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures for cleaning and ensure all offices are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work quickly without compromising quality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years experience in Housekeeping work in Hospitality Industry or Blue-Chip Company
- Professional training in housekeeping will be an added advantage
- A very attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, possibly with scanned passport photograph, to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference of the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.