Senior Health Attendant at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi is located along the ever busy motorway (Ikorodu Road) in Lagos. The institution started as a Military Rehabilitation Camp for prisoners of war returning from 2nd World War. After recognition by the Colonial Medical Services in 1945, it became a Medical establishment known as Igbobi Orthopaedic Hospital. In name, the hospital has undergone a metamorphosis from Igbobi Hospital to royal Orthopaedic Hospital and now National Orthopaedic Hospital.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Health Attendant
- Candidates must possess the First School Leaving Certificate and must be able to read and write very well. Please note that Management will not accept request for conversion on this cadre.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward two (2) copies of their Application Letter attaching photocopies of Certificate(s) (not Statement of Result(s)) and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as follows:
- Name in full
- Place and date of birth.
- Current address and Telephone Number.
- Marital Status.
- State of Origin (attach evidence)
- Local Government of Origin.
- Schools attended with dates plus qualifications obtained.
- Post applied for:
Candidates are to please address their applications directly to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
All applications should be submitted in the “Administration Annex ” with the Reference Number written on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.