Senior Financial Accountant at Technip Nigeria
Technip, now TechnipFMC, is a world leader in Project Management, Engineering and Construction for the Energy industry. The Group has a workforce of 40,000 people worldwide, fully-integrated capabilities and widely acknowledged expertise in three business segments: Subsea infrastructures, Offshore platforms and Onshore processing facilities.
At Technip, we build the future through today’s most ambitious energy infrastructure projects. We value diversity, and implement an open-door policy at each step of our hiring process. We have passion and true belief in each person’s contribution, and work at creating the conditions that will generate tomorrow’s game-changing innovations by developing our people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Financial Accountant
- Coordinate all Treasury operations in the company
- Monitors all transsaction and ensures that tax payables and deductables are made
- Support the CFO to coordnate yearly financial audit
- Participates in drawing out and monitoring of budget in line with management plans.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online