Senior Embryologist at the Bridge Clinic
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Embryologist
- We are looking to hire a Senior Embryologist to work in our IVF Lab in Lagos.
- Andrology – Semen assessment, semen preparation, and handling of SSC samples.
- Embryology – Tissue culture, oocyte retrieval, insemination, fertilization checks, embryo grading and transfer, oocyte stripping for IMSI/ICSI, setting up of the ICSI/IMSI rig and injection procedure.
- Cryobank – Sperm freezing, oocyte/embryo vitrification.
- Quality Management – Quality assurance and accurate record keeping.
- Advanced Techniques (Senior Embryologist) – Laser assisted hatching and embryo biopsy.
- Academics – Participation in scientific research and paper publications, assistance with review/formulation of SOPs and quality management procedures.
- Administration – Attending clinical/general meetings, stock management, data management, Cryobank management.
- B.Sc. in Biological Sciences and/or AIMLS certificate
- Masters’ Degree in Biology and/or human ART or related field (Senior Embryologist)
- 4 years hands-on experience in clinical embryology (IVF/ICSI) with a minimum of 300 cycles per year
- Membership of relevant professional bodies like ESHRE and ACE
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Possesses a sound understanding of scientific principles
- Possesses manual dexterity
- Possesses good communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and conscientious
- Highly self-motivated
- Team player
- Leadership skills and a high sense of responsibility
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘Senior Embryologist’ as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the application deadline. Successful candidates after the interview would be required to undergo observation in the lab to ascertain their practical skills before final selection is made.