Senior Data Officer at A Leading Consulting Firm
A Leading Consulting Firm is looking to fill the role below
Senior Data Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- LocationBauchi, Ekiti, Lagos, Ondo, Plateau, Taraba
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Location(s) where successful applicants will be working:
Lagos and other State with in these (Ekiti, Bauchi, Ondo, Taraba, Ekiti and Jos)
Profile for the ideal candidate(s)
Good looking, Smart, Proactive, Wiliness to learn and must have a good Attitude.
Must have excellent inter-personal skill, Good team spirit, I can do attitude and good communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office including excel
- Excellent communication and reports writing skills
- Ability to work in unstable security, harsh living and working environments.
- Must have excellent learning skills.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- BSc / HND in Biological Sciences, Laboratory, Social Sciences and Education or relevant degree.
- 4 years core/progressive experience
- At least Student member of relevant Professional Institutes/Association
Resumption date of successful applicant(s):
Monthly salary range for successful applicant(s):
Salary range for Senior Program Officer: #100,000 – #120,000
Job Summary: Senior Data Officer
The Senior Data Officer will work directly with the Assistant Data Manager to help oversee data entry, collection, cleaning validation, and analysis and reporting, monitor treatment on the field and conduct periodic spot check to validate treatment reports, and ensure the timely dissemination of reports including key performance indicators to the management team to ensure timely production of program reports. He/She will manage routine data collection and quality control and drive data utilization.
This support will include database maintenance, implementation of new components of routine data collection (by adding to the existing database) and managing users’ privileges.
The Senior Data Officer will also troubleshoot issues and contribute to coaching and development of job aides and training materials to support in-country capacity building. H/she will also provide some general support to the team/ group, including general administrative support and events coordination.
Responsibilities for Senior Data Officer
- Designing and implementing data strategies and systems.
- Manage routine data, including data cleaning and entry in the software platform to ensure completeness and quality
- Report any errors identified during data review to appropriate team members and assist in resolving issues
- With guidance from appropriate team leads, build new components of database, data collection and aggregation tools
- Run basic, descriptive data analyses
- Generate/update pivot tables and charts of the indicators of interest for routine monitoring purposes as well as ad hoc requests
- Maintain master copies of data collection forms (ensuring accurate updating as needed) and supporting documentation for data management system in electronic venue accessible to relevant teams
- Lead, motivate and manage large technical teams
- Overseeing the collection, storage, management, quality and protection of data.
- Attend meeting to share ideas and discuss issues
- Determine where to cut cost and increase revenue based on insights derived from data.
- Effectively communicate the status, value and importance of data collection to the Executive members and staff.
- Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions and tools
- Import and update personal and transaction data promptly from internal and external sources into the database, ensuring compatibility of data fields and their contents and ensuring that correct data processes are followed and data is imported and updated promptly and appropriately.
- Work closely with user units/departments and maintain timely delivery of extensive, detailed and accurate data selections and segmentations to inform the user units’ targeted communications with donors and/or supporters as well as facilitate monitoring of specific segment development activity and fundraising/marketing planning.
- Proactively contribute to developing and improving the database functionality, enhancing data quality, identifying areas of concern or improvement, devising processes to improve efficiency and quality of data to ensure best practice and maintain database configuration and functionality alignment to organizational needs.
- Support and champion system security, including organizational, departmental and individual access controls, and password protection.
- Take the lead role in the development, maintenance and management of record/information systems.
- Produce statistical data and analysis of attendance.
- Liaise with the Executive Director and Director of Programs to create lists for the coming year activities.
- Coordinate and conduct the processing and analysis of data
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below