Senior Consultant – People & Organizational at Ernst & Young
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
Senior Consultant – People & Organizational
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
The Senior Consultant will contribute in cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic people and organizational type engagements in client environments across several sectors.
- Build competencies across several HR consulting subjects such as Organisation Design, HR Transformation, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Change Management and People Analytics.
- Help advise clients on strategic people-related matters and play a role in designing solutions that can help address complex people related issues, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact
- Work with team members on engagements, taking ownership of areas of the project with limited supervision from senior team members.
- Whilst working in the People and Organisation team you will develop your knowledge of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
You’ll have knowledge and experience of leading practices in a number of the following areas:
- 1st degree in a relevant discipline. Minimum is a 2.1
- Relevant HR Certification will be an added advantage
- Possess a minimum of 3 years working on human capital problems within a consulting environment
- Exposure to data gathering techniques and analysis, and reporting insights in a clear and effective way is desirable.
- Strong interest and passion for human resources consulting and aiding clients solve complex people challenges in public and private sector organisations.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ernst and Young career website on tas-ey.taleo.net to apply