Senior Business Manager / General Manager Job Vacancy at Growth in Value Alliance
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, Text Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Manager / General Manager
Summary Description of Key Responsibilities/Duties
- Own and solve general business operations issues.
- Create and manage internal reporting to the Managing Director.
- Ensure Company’s adherence to legal rules, guidelines and regulations of the Industry.
- Increase revenue generation and ensure profitability of business operations.
- Manage day to day business activities.
- Manage HR strategy, staff performance.
- Drive company vision.
Educational and Professional Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5-7 years relevant experience. Minimum of three (3)years leading a team of 5 or more people.
- Certificate Management Programs (e.g. Project Management).
- Post Graduate degree, MA/MBA/MSc [optional].
- Completed NYSC.
Required Experience and Training:
- Strategy development and execution.
- Human Capital Management.
- Project Management.
- Executive Management.
- Systems Development/Quality Assurance.
Required Personal Attributes:
- People, results and solutions oriented
- Logical thinker and Problem solver
- Strong leadership skills and Trustworthy.
- Presentable, well spoken with good interpersonal communication.
- Professional, Mature (Not age)
- Self-motivated with a can do attitude
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Above average competence using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Excellent people and resource management skills.
- Good analytical, numerate, reporting and computer skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs in MS Word format to: email@example.com and reference firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Business Manager / General Manager” as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 16th July, 2018.