Senior Auditor at Primera Food Nigeria Limited
Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a Food Plant factory in Agbara, Ogun State, and Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Auditor
- Lead audit engagement which include planning, executing, directing and completing financial audit
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Proactively interact with management to gather information, resolve problems and recommendations for business and process improvements
- Supervise, train and mentor officers on audit process
- Obtain a thorough understanding of PCAOB and generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & finance and Business Administration, ICAN Certificate
- He/She must not be older than 35 years and must have at least 7 -10 years experience in the same role preferably in an FMCG
- The candidate must have the following skills:
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Professionalism, dependability, intergrity combined with cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self starter with the ability to multi-task and complete assignment with time constraints
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org