Senior Accountant at Adesanya & Partners (Chartered Accountants)
Adesanya & Partners (Chartered Accountants) – Our client who is into Manpower Procurement services is currently recruiting to fill the position below for immediate employment:
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Requiring the services of an experienced accountant with sound IFRS/Tally knowledge.
- Preocesses or monitors the processing of financial, accounting and payroll transactions.
- Examines, analyses and reconciles accounting and financial records as well as documents such as bank statements, expenditures, loans, and others.
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with accounting, reporting, payroll and company policies and procedure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare preose data entry as wall as formulate, draft, type and prepare letters, memos and other docomantetion as needed.
- Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidance and Internal policies & procedures.
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- Prepare bodies of journal entries.
- Assist in handling monthly organizational payroll remittances, financial statements, and reports as well as organizing and maintaining official documents.
- Develops guidelines for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data; maintains and reconciles the more difficult financial control records for expenditures, allotments, receipts, and encumbrances.
- Monitor receivables and payables. Follows up on missing payments. Advises on and arranges payment schedules.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting with a minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of TALLY ERP software will be an added advantage.
- Must possess the ability to converse effectively in verbal and written form.
- Must possess strong financial and analytical ability.
- Audit experiences (Minimum of 18months)
- Residing around Lekki, Ajah and its environs.
- Possession of ACA and ACCA.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Tally Acct as the subject of the mail.