Seflam SGL Limited Recent Vacancies [2 Positions]
Seflam SGL Limited is an indigenous provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over 17 years experience servicing Oil and Gas majors including ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total and Shell. Our mission is to help our Clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality and valued added results at optimal cost in the execution of our Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Accounts Officer
- The Assistant Accounts Officer is required to support the Accountant in daily financial management and keeping up-to-date account records.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Accounting related discipline
- 3 years of relevant working experience in construction industry or relevant field.
- Adequate knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Good knowledge and use of Accounting software such as Excel, Sage etc
Job Title: Document Controller
- The Document Controller is responsible for managing the Company’s information while ensuring its accuracy, quality and integrity.
- Maintaining the document management and correspondence control systems including document handling, registration, extraction, numbering, revision control, distribution, archiving, and retention, to handover.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2 Years experience working as a Document Controller in an Oil and Gas Company
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite and other applicable software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.