Seedco West Africa Vacancy for Head of Marketing
Seedco West Africa, is a joint venture between Seed West Africa Limited (a subsidiary of Seed CO International Limited a public listed Company incorporated in Zimbabwe and quoted on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange) and Saro AgroSciences Limited a Leading Nigeria Agro Input provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing (HOM)
- The HOM’s role is strategically positioned to envision and develop the company’s marketing Dept to deliver on the mission and vision of the company in Nigeria and other geographies. He/she has the overall responsibility of positioning, creating, capturing and sustaining values for the company through planning and implementation of consumer centric plans.
- The HOM will coordinate all field demonstrations activities, sales promotions, media and technology based advertisement, agro dealer’s development and product loyalty programs thereby entrenching and positioning the Seed Co brand as the seed of choice for increased productivity.
The incumbent will also:
- Oversee product deployment and targeting.
- Maintain Budgets, ROI, P&L projections e.t.c.
- New Customers’ acquisition and retention strategies
- Provide leadership and management to marketing team.
- Conduct market research and optimize opportunities
- Champion the commercial bits of new products developments/launches market research, revenue & expenditure
- Vendors and Agencies management.
- Creatively manage Agencies & Vendors
- Formulate sales policies & procedures
Qualification and Expertise
- At least a MBA/MSc in Marketing or related studies;
- Computer literacy
- Market Information Gathering, data analysis and result presentation
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a fast moving marketing outfit
- Knowledge of commodities marketing, route to market, and products promotion
- Communication skills are essential.
- Required Age: 30 – 35 years
Special Abilities & Key Behavioral Compentences:
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable.
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical.
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction.
- Analytical Thinking: Analysing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems.
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task.
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Ability to Travel at short notice and take multiple functions at the same time.
- Track Record of performance; Speed/Aggression, Accountability, Shared Mind-set, Accountability, Customers Connection, and Strategic Thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 7th December, 2017.