See Africa Current Employment Opportunity – Apply Now!
See Africa is a gateway to “Africa” and other attraction centers for a guided tour, explore the historic centers of Africa and historic arts and artist from the continent. Our company has been in existence in arts and tourism for two decades. Our experienced guides will tell you about the African arts, tourism, and attraction centers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
- We are looking for a reliable Female Office Administrator that will ensure the smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail letters, packages etc.)
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- High School Diploma; BSc/BA in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred
Experience and skills requirements:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Must be living around Ikoyi – Ajah (Island).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org