Security Manager At Ericsson
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager – Customer Unit West Africa
Req ID: 216803
- We are now looking for a Security Manager to improve market and employee trust in Ericsson’s security brand by recognizing emerging trends, risk, business needs and transforming into Security Strategy and solutions.
- Inspire the security organization to create business enabling solutions, methods and tools to support Ericsson’s business operations.
- Drive and lead security strategy and execution.
- Provide leadership and vision to the security organization.
- Challenge how things are done in order to create trust, business value and get results.
- Provide leadership and courage in stressful situations such as crisis and or difficult investigations.
- Align security strategy
- Execute security strategy
- Drive one and right security culture
- Develop security organization
- Drive effective security governance
- Manage security risk
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- Minimum years of experience 5 years experience in a similar role
- Information security knowledge
- Ericsson privacy knowledge
- Business understanding
- Domain experience: Experience with Travel tracking system, Security incident management system, security alert system
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, Privacy, Risk Management, Information-, Personnel-, Physical security, Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Knowledge of Ericsson security
- Change and improvement management skills
- Risk management skills
- Additional Requirements:
- Experience working in high risk countries
- Investigation experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply