Security Guard at Red Eye Security Limited
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
- Security guard secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points, permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, restraining trespassers.
- He/she write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Security guard warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- He/she must inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Applicants must have at least a minimum qualification of O’level result and he/she must reside in this part of lagos (cele,ilasha,mile 2,oshodi,oworonshoki,ejigbo,gbagada,dopemu,Vi,Ikoyi,Lekki).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Apply in person at our Head Office:
38 Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.