Secretary Job Vacancy at Fun Science World Limited, 11th December, 2018
Fun Science World Limited – Our mission is to spark the imagination and curiosity of children everywhere. We do this by providing them with fun, interactive and educational activities that instill a clearer understanding of science and how it affects the world around us. With over 28 years of experience, we are the experts in spectacular science. We currently offer activities at schools, Fun Parks and camps in over 280 locations and 35 countries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Schedule appointments and update event calendars
- Arrange staff meetings
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Provide high-level administrative support for the office and top executives
- Supervise clerical staff.
- Handling communications among parents, students, the community, teachers, and school administrators.
- Schedule appointments
- Receive visitors
- Keep track of students’ records.
- Draft routine memos, billing, or other reports
- Edit company correspondence and ensure document accuracy
- Maintain databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper
- Perform basic bookkeeping
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Answer telephones and take messages or transfer calls
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th December, 2018.