Secondary School Teacher At Leading Private Educational Institution
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secondary School Teacher
- We are seeking experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented Secondary school teachers to fill the following positions: Igbo, Language, English Language, Business Studies, Fine-Art, Music, Guidance & Counselling, Food & Nutrition & French]
- The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
Skills and Competencies
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.).
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply