Science Laboratory Assistant at a Pharmaceutical Company – Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical manufacturing organization, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Science Laboratory Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Health
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos (Ideal candidates must resides in Ikorodu or its immediate environs e.g Ketu, Odogunyan etc).
- The job holder will be involved in a variety of laboratory-based investigations within chemical, Quality control and other sciences.
- You may carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing of results as part of a scientific team.
- Your job is to provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively, while adhering to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines.
- Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations;
- Carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses;
- Preparing specimens and samples;
- Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters;
- Recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues;
- Keeping up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability;
- Conducting searches on identified topics relevant to the research;
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks;
- Any other responsibility assigned by line manager.
- National Diploma (OND only) in Laboratory Science and related courses.
- Age bracket should be between 25 – 30 years
- A minimum of one year related experience as a laboratory assistant/officer
Proposed salary is between N30,000 – N35,000 based on experience and distance to place or residence.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘SLT’ as subject of mail.
Experienced OND candidates will be invited for interviews.