SBC Capacity-Strengthening and Coordination Consultant at the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP)
The Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP) was founded on the belief that social and behavior change communication (SBCC) is key to solving the world’s most pressing health problems. Our mission is to inspire and empower people around the world to make healthy choices for themselves and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SBC Capacity-Strengthening and Coordination Consultant
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The USAID Breakthrough-ACTION-Nigeria project is hereby seeking a Consultant to participate in a project review workshop to identify, articulate and propose innovative approaches to improve the capacity of HC3 partners and improve overall institutional coordination of integrated SBCC activities in Nigeria by Government Ministries and Development Agencies (MDAs)
The Consultant will:
- Participate in a 3-day workshop from Nov 6-8th in Abuja with HC3 staff and partners
- Assist to identify problem statement as it concerns SBCC capacity strengthening and coordination in Nigeria
- Provide innovative approaches and activities for SBC Capacity-Strengthening and Coordination in Nigeria
- Deliverable: Draft report using format provided by HC3
- Consultation period: Up to a maximum of 15 days
Supervision and Technical Oversight:
- The consultant will report directly to HC3-Nigeria Chief of Party.
Terms of Payment
- The consultant will be paid 30% of the consultancy upon signing of agreement, 30% upon completion of the review workshop. The final 40% will be paid upon certification of draft report submitted by the Chief of Party.
Application Closing Date
5PM; 31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s only as one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online
To apply please follow these directions exactly:
- The document should be a cover letter first, with bullet points in bold on how the candidate meets the minimum qualifications. Following the cover letter, in the same document, should be the candidates CV.
- Resumes should include references
- Do Not send any other documents or attachments. Please note, any applications submitted with certificates, transcripts etc. will be immediately discarded.
- Do Not send links to online resumes or CVs. Any applications submitted with a link to an online resume or CV will be immediately discarded.
- Candidates should use the following format in the subject line of their email submission “Application for SBC Capacity-Strengthening and Coordination Consultant” followed by candidate’s name. For example, if a candidate named Mathew were applying for the position, the subject line for the submission MUST read: “Application for SBC Capacity-Strengthening and Coordination Consultant Segun” – any emails without this exact subject line format will be immediately discarded.
- Only final candidates will be contacted for further engagement