Sandworth Properties Limited Job Opportunity
Sandworth Properties Limited is a limited liability company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with core competence on Real Estate Development, Project Management, Facilities Management, Property Management, Commercial Retail Hubs and Real Estate Leasing activities. The Promoters of Sandworth Properties Limited are also the promoters of The ARENA MARKET located at Bolade, Oshodi, Lagos. An ultra-modern market purposely built to absorb the continuous demographic change within Lagos and adjoining states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Must be a graduate in a relevant field
- Proven experience (5-7 years) as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Job Title: Audit and Internal Control Officer
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Auditor Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Accounting or relevant field
- Proven experience (3-6 years) in internal audit.
- Knowledge of accounting best practices
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to learn industry standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with “Audit and Internal Control” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th October, 2017.