Sales/Marketing Executives at CarpartsNigeria Automobile Limited
CarPartsNigeria.com is one of the leading online car and truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and used vehicle makes and models – offered at the lowest prices. There are millions of inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database, and the search is quick and simple.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Permanent/Full Time
- A nice job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business to Business Sales professional to join our rapidly expanding company.
- CarPartsNigeria.com is looking for Sales Executives to move the company forward.
- You will have responsibilities that will drive you to self-success.
- You must be ready to exceed expectations in order to maximise your opportunity to become one of the unique full time employees at CPN.
- Responsible for the development of sales activities in assigned market. You must be capable and efficient in planning and developing marketing strategies.
- You must be efficient in your sales activities to achieve the maximum profitability and growth in line with company’s vision and values.
- Ensure to meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, creating appointments, presentations, proposals and closings.
- Develop sales strategies and action plans for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Must be morally upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Person Specification Requirements
- 2 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work with a global team of professionals.
- The package: N25,000 Travel Allowance + Commission for the probational period.
- Permanent Position Beginning package: N45,000 + Commission
- Opportunity to Earn up to Six figure in commission
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: HR@CarpartsNigeria.com