Sales Supervisor at Sales Force Consulting – Nationwide
Sales Force Consulting – Our client is the sole distributor covering South East, South-South and Middle Belt of the country for a cosmetics and household and personal care products multinational manufacturing company who is a key player in the FMCG business segment in Nigeria and W.A.
They urgently require the services of highly experienced candidates who must be grounded in FMCG product sales to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years experience in the sale of FMCG especially in cosmetics and household and personal care products in the South East, South-South and Middle Belt territories.
- The required candidates must also meet the following criteria:
- They must be graduates.
- They must be less than 35 years.
- They can drive vehicles.
- They understand the whole rudiments of FMCG sales process.
- They understand market and competitive activities/analysis.
- They possess full knowledge of their territories, key dealers and their business dynamics.
- They are very hardworking, target oriented, aggressive and with lots of integrity.
- They must be ready to be interviewed in Onitsha which is the headquarters of the company.
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Sales Supervisor FMCG” as the subject of the mail.