Sales Representative at TACADE Consulting Limited
TACADE Consulting Limited – At TACADE Consulting, we continually aim at being Africa’s most honored and respected provider of best practices in consultancy, which will be absorbed globally through the empowerment of individuals and organizations in attaining more effectiveness through the provision of practical guidance, contents and qualifications that has been sieved from real life experience and developmental practices.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Serves customers by selling our services; meeting and exceeding customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and service literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, services, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Meeting Targets, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- We need applicants who are between the ages of 25 – 40 from all over Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Stating “Sales Rep” as subject of the mail.