Sales Representative at Doshlaps Ventures Limited
Doshlaps – NO 1 in the Window Blinds Treatment Industry in Nigeria. For over 20 years, DOSHLAPS has been providing beautiful, custom-made window treatments to help unlock your inner designer and bring style and sophistication to your homes and offices. But like most good things, Doshlaps started small, with a good idea and hard work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists themin selecting those bestsuited to their needs.
Details of Function
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships withcurrent customers and prospectivecustomers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com