Sales Representative at Stanex Consulting
Stanex Consulting delivers niche services and specialised best practice interventions for World Class Excellence, Business Transformation, Performance Management, Capability Development and Information Technology. Our Corporate Performance and Improvement Framework is built on the promise for excellency in corporate performance through transformation, innovation, performance improvement and continuous improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- We are looking for a Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
- Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Marketing or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org