Sales & Operations Manager Position in a Multinational Manufacturing Company
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a multinational Manufacturing Company with head office in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Operations Manager
Job Ref: SOMC
Purpose of the Role
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of core products via successful completion of required sales training program, and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead Sales Support operations.
- Approve expenses and manage profitability reporting as it relates to field metrics.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within outlets and makes proposals to create value and increase operational efficiency.
- Analyse performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales Support team.
- Effectively manage Sales Operations expenses to ensure delivery of internal gross margin goals.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team and recruitment in accomplishing company goals.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and the Pricing Analysts to address contract issues or concerns and to ensure timeliness of contract review.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Record CP performance against pre-determined KPIs (Organization’s truck CICO)
- Build direct relationship with Channel Partner (CP) and monitor operational excellence
- Ensure Channel Partner compliance with the organization’s requirements (e.g. making sure that CP exclusively sells the company’s product)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st November, 2017.