Sales Merchandiser at Chukwudoh Group Incorporation
The Chukwudoh is a group of companies under a single pavilion with a common vision to provide goods and services that make life easy and businesses thrive whilst constantly improving systems that stand out in efficient service delivery and superior quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Merchandiser
- Determines call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes.
- Maintains customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
- Completes call report by observing display and pricing of competitors’ products.
- Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Provides information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of supermarkets in assigned territory.
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Retail Merchandiser Skills and Qualifications:
- Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Customer Focus, Organization, Client Relationships, Promotions, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Territory Management, Competitive Analysis, Job Knowledge
- Just for Senior Secondary Certificate Holder.
- Age: 17-21
- Strictly for people living around (Ogba, Ikeja, VI
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org use job position as the subject of the mail