Sales and Marketing Manager in a Leading Hospitality Enterprise
Habiba Balogun Consulting – Our client in the hospitality sector, requires a candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Reports to: Resort Manager and Managing Director.
- The Sales and marketing coordinator and manager for the resort will optimise the occupancy rate and average revenue of the resort.
- Introducing conditions to fulfill the business plan and the action plan concerning the resort.
- Analyse the local market, prices and competition.
- Participating in trade shows, where applicable to showcase the resort.
- Maintaining permanent relations with Tourism organisations to monitor the local market.
- Organise promotional and media actions with local organisations and in other cities.
- Contributing to maintaining constant relations with local and national airlines.
- Participating in the fixing of rates, per market and per segment.
- Prepare the annual or bi-annual sales action plan of the resort for the General Manager.
- Assist the General Manager in the preparations of the annual marketing plan and budget, taking into account the specific needs of the resort.
- Negotiate and finalise contracts with Agents and third party suppliers
- Organise Client visits to the resort: inspections by Product managers, to production managers, VIPs, scouting trips, journalist
- Constantly stimulating TO, organisations and other relevant sales networks in the case of insufficient reservations.
- Launching promotions according to requirements within sales networks.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma to degree, vocational diploma in sales and marketing, hospitality studies, or equivalent vocational experience
- Fluent in English, a 2nd local language would be a plus.
- Sales acumen / persuasive
- Competent team manager and innovator, interested in new technologies
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in operations
- Competent desktop software user.
- Previous experience in a multi-cultural environment is essential
- Well organised and methodical
- Leadership / good at working in
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 19th January, 2018.