Sales Executives At IL Bagno
IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total bathroom solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company, under the name ‘Black Pelican Ltd’ on the 11th of November 2003, we commenced operations in May, 2004.
At IL Bagno, we believe that in addition to its utilitarian significance, the bathroom should provide a relaxing atmosphere, reflecting the taste, personality and lifestyle of our customers; hence our bathroom designs provide the mood and warmth that transform an anonymous interior into a place of elegance – a sanctuary. Before now, the discerning user had little choice in the selection of appropriate fittings to accommodate both functionality and elegance in the bathroom space. Today, IL Bagno, now about 35-man strong, with both technical and management level expatriate staff, presents this choice!
Sales Executives – 3 positions
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 – 6 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
To exploit business opportunities leading to the overall growth in IL Bagno’s sales.
- Negotiate and win sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company’s core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the other teams in preparing installation proposals.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction
- Desired Personality
- Young, Extrovert, Intelligent, Charming, Valiant, Warm, Enthusiastic, Confident, Persistent
- B. Sc in any related discipline. Minimum of 2.2
- 4-6 years sales experience
Method of Application