- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Sales / Business Development
- Industry: • Ecommerce / Retail / Wholesales
- Application Deadline: October 30, 2017
- Job Type Fulltime
Leatherworld Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales Executive .
Leatherworld, an indigenous but world class furniture retail outlet was established to meet the need for genuine furniture in the Nigerian market and west Africa hubs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the company
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products..
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV.