Sales Executive at PayU
PayU is a leading online payment service provider dedicated to creating a fast and simple payment process for our merchants and buyers. We have and always will focus on matching merchants’ needs with consumers’ shopping and payments behavior. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Sales Executive acts as the key point of contact between PayU and its clients.
- The Sales Executive will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects while meeting company expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction and will need to establish and build customer relationships.
- The sales industry is target driven and as a consequence the work will, at times, be demanding and pressurized.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals
- Manage inbound and outbound contacts to potential and existing customer base by telephone, email, and face to face, in order to qualify leads and sell products and services
- Educate potential customers with regards to online payments and the value of our offering
- Responsible for attracting high revenue merchants to PayU
- Upselling PayU products to high revenue merchants
- Responsible for engaging with C-level audience and provide solution based PayU offerings
- Overcome technical and business objectives of prospective customers
- Emphasize saleable features and quote prices
- Provide enrolment instructions
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Develop an understanding of our customer base, and help grow it
- Assist with additional ad hoc projects
- Responsible for looking after selected existing merchants for a period of 12 months there after the merchant is to be assessed
- Schedule a weekly update /monthly meeting with selected merchants
- Regular reporting and feedback
- Complete required training and development objectives
- Provide leadership and guidance to teams
- Work very closely with the Sales Account Managers
- Stay up to date with the newest technologies in the market
- Relevant qualification – Certificate or Diploma.
- 2-3 years sales experience with exposure to Internet or eCommerce selling techniques and processes.
- Working in a global organisation and exposure to global sales
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Internet savvy
- Exposure to salesforce.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online