Sales Engineer (Oil & Gas) at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMT)
Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMT) is an end-to-end Engineering design, consulting, production and services company with extensive multi-plant capabilities. We are the leading manufacturer of machine tools and implements, machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our plant facilities, assembly and production capacities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex spares, implements, machine tools and varied equipment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Oil & Gas)
- This role will focus on business opportunities within the Oil & Gas industry which are relevant to NMT’s product & service scope, with a view to growing sales revenue from that sector.
- The ideal candidate will have a very good understanding of the Oil & Gas sector
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies and deliver excellent sales and after sales service to maximize sales turnover, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Maintain regular, planned communication with key customers in Oil & Gas.
- Make direct, in-person sales calls.
- Respond promptly and thoroughly to customers’ inquiries.
- Initiate and develop contact with key and target customers in Oil & Gas to establish strong relationships.
- Manage direct sales channels for NMT products and services.
- Achieve sales objectives, including bookings and growth.
- Stay engaged and informed about customers’ key projects.
- Demonstrate good understanding of the needs and wants of the customer and NMT in order to establish win-win relationships.
- Utilize knowledge of competitors’ strengths and weaknesses to leverage the value of NMT’s products and services.
- Maintain organized records.
- Prepare regular reports as required regarding customer contacts, quotes etc.
- Possess a customer-first-attitude that permeates the organization.
- Be the advocate for the customer within NMT, collaborating with internal stake holders within NMT to ensure that we are meeting the customers’ needs, Proactively forecast our market sales, growth and profit in the Oil & Gas sector
- Resolve issues and conflicts with customers where required.
- Minimum of first degree or HND in Engineering with 10 years industrial sales experience with a track record of self-initiated sales successes.
- Experience in sales within Oil & Gas industry will be appreciated
Knowledge/ Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Must be able to communicate with positive impact.
- Project a strong customer focus.
- Ability to develop customer base and generate sales
- Strong negotiating, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Good planning ability and time management skills to handle a high level of sales activity – including a full schedule of outside sales calls coupled with numerous follow up requirements.
- Must have good computer skills and be able to use available technologies to manage daily activities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com