Sales Engineer at Jubaili Bros Nigeria
Jubaili Bros Nigeria is a member of Jubaili Group Holding which is incorporated in Lebanon and manages several companies in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Jubaili Bros specializes in the Electro-Mechanical field. Jubaili Bros’ roots go back to the 1940′s with the Rajab Jubaili Establishment that started its operations in the city of Sidon, Southern of Lebanon, and rapidly expanded beyond Lebanon and became active in several Arab countries as well as in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future referencing
Bills of Quantities:
- Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQ’s) and any related survey reports; by adding maps and designs requested from the production department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in attempt to win such bids.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers’ portfolio and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager, to avoid wrong prices being given to customers.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online