Sales Director at Regus Nigeria
Regus is helping to change the way the World works by leading the Workplace revolution. We are the clear number one player in the rapidly growing, global flexible workplace market. We provide convenient, high-quality workplaces, for any period of time. We are the only provider with significant and growing national networks which provide an unrivalled global reach. We support our customers with the right workplace at the right price, in the right location, every time. We currently operate in over 100 countries, 900 cities and 3000 centres. We still think of ourselves as a high-growth start-up, just one that’s been around a while, indeed our Founder is still our CEO.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Auto ReqId: 15435BR
- Driving sales performance across all product areas, particularly workstations.
- Increase conversion of sales leads by working in conjunction with the Inside Sales team.
- Understand customer needs so we advise which solutions and products are appropriate.
- Spend time with existing customers to improve customer satisfaction and look for opportunities to sell additional products and services.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify new channel opportunities and grow existing ones through targeted campaigns.
- Understand the local market to ensure pricing is competitive.
- Be a strong brand ambassador, network with the local business community to gain market intelligence and generate sales leads.
- Drive performance of the Area Managers.
- Work closely with Group teams to ensure sales tools are up to date and relevant to the local market.
Key Skills & Experience
- Senior B2B solution/service sales and business development background.
- Tangible track record of driving top line sales growth, improving results month by month.
- Pro-active approach to networking within business communities to generate new leads
- Works with customers to understand their needs and finds solutions to their problems.
- Proven ability to develop, manage, track, and close sales and pipeline opportunities
- Flexible and broadminded with a “can-do” attitude, possessing a disciplined approach to business development.
- Motivated, self- reliant, ambitious, and looking to join a team with significant growth aspirations.
- Ability to motivate and drive sales teams, whilst ensuring they have the right resources, and are trained properly.
- Monitor and measure performance through accurate and timely reports.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Regus career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply