Sales Director at Gva Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified persons for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Director
Job type: Full-Time
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Director leads the Sales and Business development function in the organization.
- He is key in driving the company’s ambition of becoming the leading integrated information technology company in Nigeria by leading the team that drives the company’s solution in the customer space.
- The Candidate must possess a deep understanding of technology, sales, business development and leadership.
- Ability to achieve sales targets through effective allocation of your team’s territories and targets, motivating your team members and ensuring outstanding sales performance.
- Be able to utilize a combination of management, solution selling, coaching and leadership activities, with the objective of enabling your sales team to meet the sales targets assigned to them.
- Align to the sales strategy ensuring strategic objectives are met.
- Use previous experience and contacts in the sales environment to assist your sales team to define the way they approach the market and achieve set targets.
- Drive a sales culture by sharing best practices, developing and sustaining cross functional relationships and filtering information down wards.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Relevant degree(s) in Engineering, Technology, Business Administration or Financial Management. An advanced degree in business management or information technology will be an advantage.
- Previous experience managing a sales team in Information Technology, Telecommunication, OEM space or related field at very senior level.
- At least 5- 10 years’ experience in a sales/ solutions selling role (prior to Sales Management experience.
- Demonstrable experience in the use of sales technology tools for opportunity and pipelines management including use of leading CRM systems.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets through effective allocation of your team’s territories and targets.
- Proven use of technology for day to day work including use of modern communication tools including social media.
- Demonstrable ability to understand technology and technology changes and customers changing needs.
- Understanding of the business environment and how customers needs respond to changes in local and global economy.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the job title as the subject of mail to: email@example.com