Sales/Business Development Executive at Fez Integrated Services Limited
Fez Integrated Services Limited – Our client, a top notch organization is currently recruiting for the position below:
Sales/Business Development Executive
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory (Lagos precisely)
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Must be proficient in service marketing
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Gather relevant information on customers new interests and needs
- Will stand as the key point of contact between the organisation and clients by answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- Candidate is expected to have a great communication skill and also amazing presentation and negotiation skill.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, interacting with customers, and planning and organizing sales visits, other activities and projects
- Demonstrating and presenting existing and new products
- Establishing new business with prospective clients
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and keeping up-to-date with industry and marketing trends
- Actively seek out new opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Reviewing sales performance
- Close deals and attend to objections and issues that arise
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate report to the team lead
- Candidates with 2-4 years experience in the relevant field.
- Ability to read and write effectively, including technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Business case development
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Business and technology savvy (evidence of such abilities required)
- Basic proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Foster teamwork
- Strategic thinking/solve problems
- Think logically and clearly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.