Sales & Brand Manager at HReade Limited
HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales & Brand Manager
Reports To: Ceo
Work Relationships: Sales Technicians, Customers, CEO.
- Responsible for driving sales and utilizing electronic media to promote the company’s brand and engage target audience in line with the overall company’s strategy.
- Develops sales and marketing plans and implements sales strategies to drive volume and profits. Leads creative development efforts in driving interest, awareness and sales of appliances.
Essential Job Functions
- Promotes and sells appliances to prospective and exiting clients through persuading and influencing techniques;
- Generates leads through sales techniques including networking, emails, cold calls, newsletters etc;
- Works closely with sales technicians to resolve customer complaints to maximize satisfaction and repeat purchases;
- Achieves set sales targets and quotas within the designated timeframe;
- Prepares and facilitates sales presentations to prospective and existing clients;
- Maintains and updates client database;
- Pays frequent visit to dealers;
- Makes fields sales;
- Prepares and submits sales invoices for orders;
- Responds to clients queries and inquiries about appliances, prices and availability;
- Assists in determining selling prices of appliances based on sales reports and trends;
- Researches and analyses current sales and marketing trends and adjusts sales strategy to adapt to the changing market and competitive conditions;
- Establishes and maintains relationships with existing and potential customers;
- Prepares weekly and monthly sales reports that illustrates sales volumes, potential sales and areas of client base expansion;
- Identifies sales and marketing opportunities by researching on competition as well as consumer’s needs and expectations;
- Develops innovative customer retention strategies and client relationship management techniques;
- Manages the sales operations budget and ensures that all expenditures conform to the budget.
- Researches on the brand positioning of appliances and gathers insights on customer trends;
- Coordinates the design and publication of advert materials and ensures the right message is passed across to the target market;
- Develops and implements plans to enhance the brand image and public perception;
- Plans and implements advertising and promotion activities including print media, email online and digital media;
- Measures and reports performance of all brand marketing campaigns and assess against organizational goals;
- Ensures search engine optimization to maximize inbound sales opportunities;
- Prepares content marketing strategy for the brand;
- Manages the company’s website and social media accounts and posts relevant content to promote the brand;
- Sends marketing and brand promotional emails to key customers;
- Attends relevant industry events and conferences for networking opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- Technology savvy
- Use of online, social and digital media tools
- Must be articulate
- Must be able to make sales
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and strategies
- Working with people
- Relating and networking
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Creating and innovating
- Learning and researching
- Planning and Organizing
- 3-5 years of experience as a sales representative
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com