Sales Analyst at Babban Gona
Babban Gona is a high-impact, financially sustainable and highly scalable agricultural social enterprise that is part-owned by the farmers we serve. In recognition of the impact it has achieved thus far, it is the first for-profit social enterprise in history and the first Nigerian organisation to receive the prestigious Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship. The Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship is considered the equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize in the Social Entrepreneurship industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Report to: Sales Manager
Start Date: Immediately
- Babban Gona seeks to hire a Sales Analyst, a seasoned professional with demonstrated experience in sales and marketing.
- The selected individual will work alongside other members of Babban Gona’s sales team in order to increase overall sales productivity, as well as our farmers’ market access in the food processing sector.
- Building customers based within the food processing and poultry sectors.
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting sales related data.
- Assist management in developing and reviewing sales budget.
- Managing customer service relations with key customers.
- Preparing periodic sales forecasts.
- Meeting periodic sales targets.
- Coordinating and monitoring deliveries to customers.
- Understanding market and price dynamics.
- Follow up on settlement of Invoices as they fall due.
- Developing sales reports, margin analysis and key performance metrics.
Qualifications & Required skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields; degree in marketing and or animal science is an advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and set targets
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- “Street smarts” (i.e. a good knowledge of the environs)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Integrity and accountability
- Self-motivated, enthusiast and goal orientated.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Sales Analyst” as the subject of the mail.