Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited Ongoing Recruitment
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Liquidated Damages Officer (Contracts Administrator)
- Ensure the application of contractual clauses relating to liquidated damages to suppliers and subcontractors in accordance with order/contract terms and conditions.
- Manage liquidated damages process; perform data extraction and analysis of claims between Saipem, contractors and vendors
- Act as Project Liquidated Damages Focal Point; Facilitate interface between contracts department, Project management and other functions relevant to project execution.
- Interface with project management team on procedures/methodologies/guidelines on claims
- Apply liquidated damages order/contract requirements for goods supplied, services rendered and all works done .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply