SAFESAAC Consulting Recent Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
SAFESAAC Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Assist the company to acquire new businesses while maintaining existing ones. Assist in branding the company and engage in media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with General Manager or Senior Management to achieve revenue goals.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities and engage with Management to establish strategies for pursuing those opportunities.
- Develop and deliver pitches to prospective clients about the advantages of the services offered and follow up with them in order to close business deals.
- Respond to the clients’ queries regarding the services in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, prospects, and presentations.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Maintain and update the required statutory and Governmental permits.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related disciplines. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year background/marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of business development practices, marketing activities, prospecting clients and industry trends.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Strong customer relationships skills.
- Critical thinking, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to manage projects.
Job Title: Corporate Driver
Location: Ado Ekiti, Ekiti
- Driving clients daily to their desired destinations within the shortest time possible
- Keeping the vehicle clean and safe
- Any other related assignment as designated by management.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive cars with Manual/Automatic transmission
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience as an executive driver
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be mature and pay attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 25-42yrs
Job Title: Dean of Studies
Location: Ado Ekiti
Job type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute towards the visioning, and anchor the strategic planning, development and rollout of the Specialized Business, Management Schools as well as regulatory programmes.
- Spearhead proactive consultations/engagements with Business Units on issues around Management development with a view to translating requirements into learning needs and preparing periodic Training Schedules/Plans.
- Oversee the day-to-day running (academic and administrative) of the Specialized Programmes
- Anchor competency assessment exercises necessary for identifying competency gaps relative to programmes within the Specialised programmes.
- Preside over periodic course review and new course development processes, with a view to ensure the inclusion of quality learning and teaching methods in the various course/programme structures.
- Lead Vendor Assessment/Engagement processes and actively manage/maintain relationships with External Faculty/Partners for the Specialized programmes
- Strategic alliances and partnerships with best-in-class Global and Professional Institutions for the purpose of acquiring necessary accreditations and certifications for various Faculty programmes/courses.
- Champion the design/development of best-suited training evaluation methods necessary to drive the achievement of the desired learning outcomes (i.e. individual and business outcomes) for programmes within the Faculty.
- Prepare periodic reports to Management on the business impact of training programmes – i.e. reports showing the measure of training effectiveness/ROI.
- Suggest necessary improvements/updates to policies especially on learning/teaching.
Education and Experience
- Minimum Education: First Degree in approved course
- Higher qualification and/or professional certifications in Training and Development and/or Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience with hands-on experience in Course Design and Development and Programme Facilitation (stand-up training delivery).
Key Competency Requirements
- Banking Industry knowledge
- Competency Assessment/Skills Audit
- Instructional Design Techniques
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Adult Learning
- Training Administration
- Curriculum Planning
- Basic Accounting/Budgeting
- Strong business and customer focus
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- High level consultation and negotiation skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Resourcefulness & Resilience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
Job Title: Manager
Location: Ado Ekiti
- Liaise and manage relations with federal ministries, parastatals, agencies and relevant multilateral institutions on behalf of SAFESAAC Consulting.
- Ensure that activities of the company to a large extent runs smoothly and is not impeded by government bureaucracy, regulations and policies that are inimical to SAFESAAC Consulting interests.
- Manage unit and departmental budget in line with approved limits.
- Inform internal clients of key legislative and political development; work to understand impacts and formulate an effective response
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Monitor and contribute to the development of policies, white papers and national plans that might impact SAFESAAC Consulting to ensure risks are mitigated and opportunities are accessed.
- Manage all MDAs to assure a beneficial relationship for SAFESAAC CONSULTING.
- Develop relationships with public policy makers and allied policy organizations that can be helpful when working on issues of importance to the company
- Influence federal public policy (including legislation and regulation) to ensure business sustainability.
- Support the development of a company-wide government relations strategy in alignment with SAFESAAC CONSULTING’s business direction.
- Liaise with relevant internal groups to ensure compliance with applicable policies of the ministry of communications, national planning commission, federal ministry of finance, customs service; etc.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory activities and oversee the implementation of policies that support organizational goals.
- Educate legislators, staff, members of administrative departments, and other important stakeholders on SAFESAAC Consulting service and positions.
- Carry out research, provide detailed policy analysis, identify regional vulnerabilities and recommend due mitigation.
- Conduct regular political audits and provide periodic intelligence reports, political audits and proactive feedback on emerging issues, developments and trends.
- Responsible for legal compliance associated with federal and sponsorship program.
- Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of staff within the department, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity.
- Promote a sustainable organizational culture that enhances employee productivity and oversee the management of the year on monthly performance of all dimensions of the group culture audit.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of industry/or consulting experience
- Experience in managing teams or leading a function
- Experience in training facilitation is an added advantage
- Knowledge of finance functions
- Practical knowledge of finance function tools and technology requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s in Business Management or a related field.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work collaboratively
- Able to find pragmatic solutions, seek improvements and adapt to changing situations
- Good and impactful presentation skills
- Good organisational abilities
- Able to present information, verbally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner, with excellent attention to detail
- Positive “can do” attitude and willingness to support others where needed
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent IT skills, with thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent information management skills and ability to develop and manage systems for recording and storing information and data
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage own workload and taking responsibility for achieving results
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters, and be able to deliver difficult messages with diplomacy and tact
- Awareness of the principles of effective project management, risk mitigation, risk management and governance.
- Negotiating and influencing skills appropriate for the responsibilities
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: Thursday, 12th September, 2019