Sacred Heart Hospital New Job Vacancy
Sacred Heart Personal Hospital, Lantoro, was established in 1895, about 117 years ago. It is the oldest existing medical hospital in Nigeria. The hospital was established by Catholic Missionaries and presently under the proprietorship of Most Revd. Dr. Peter Olukayode Odetoyinbo who took over from the now Archbishop of the Metropolitan See of Lagos, the Most Revd. Alfred Adewale Martins. The hospital is a 300 bed hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar in Family Medicine
Location: Lantoro, Abeokuta – Ogun
Slot: 4 Openings
Candidate must posses:
- MBBS Degree
- Primary in NMPCN or WACP within 5 years of validity
- Must be registered with MDCN
- Current annual practicing license or receipt of payment.
- Preferred age: not relevant.
- Salary is negotiable.
- Other Benefit: comfortable accommodation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2018.