SABMiller Plc Latest Employment Opportunity
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivables Manager
Reference Number: AR001
Work Level: Management
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Account Receivables Manager:
- Customer needs that fall outside of authority levels are directed to the Finance Director.
- Customer feedback is understood and corrective action taken in line with Credit Policy.
- Customers are continually informed of changes relevant to them.
- Customers are coached to promote effective conduct of their accounts.
- Support is provided to customers to assist their business development and commercial competence.
- Manage Country Credit Risk
- Prepare budgets and profit forecasts
- Control expenditure
- Monitor and respond to external customer requirements by ensuring;
- Problematic customer queries are documented and addressed immediately
- Customer needs are assessed and dealt with when required, within authority levels.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Credit Control functions
- Being a chartered member of ACCA OR ACA will be an added advantage.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Problem-solving and target driven
- Good people management skills.
- Good Knowledge of Ms Office Package
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply