RoVedana Limited is recruiting for fulltime General Manager (Dry-Cleaners & Launderers).
General Manager (Dry-Cleaners & Launderers)
- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Executive / Management
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: November 02, 2017
- Job Type Fulltime
When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs. 5/7 Ologolo Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
General Manager (Dry-Cleaners & Launderers)
Course of Study: Social Sciences
Required Grade: Any
Location: 5, Ikorodu Road Maryland Ikeja Lagos
Responsible to: MD/CEO
- We are looking for an experienced General Manager to plan, direct and oversee all operations connected to the Dry-cleaning & Laundry aspect of the business. He will be tasked with managing all operational branches, outlets and factories as well as maintaining and improving operational procedures of the organization.
- The GM in addition to the above will be responsible for initiating & driving critical business improvement initiatives aimed at sustainability, business growth and expansion, and improve revenue figures in terms of daily cash and sales figures to achieve the required monthly targets.
- Direct all operational aspects of the Branches (Customer Service, Human Resources, General Administration, etc) in a manner that supports the achievement of the company’s profitability goals.
- Ensures that the organization’s vision is fully understood, interpreted and translated into achievable operational plan
- Drive the development and implementation of the service, sales and profitability plans for CleanAce
- Provide an enabling environment for the delivery of the organization’s expectations to time and quality
- Ensure a robust communication system is set-up for information sharing on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business needs and/or opportunities, etc among all branches, locations and employees
- Ensure that all areas of work performance or departments are properly staffed and directed
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member
- Ensure that all branches are managed with high ethical standards, and in compliance with all government regulations
- Ensures that all risks associated with the company’s operations are proactively identified and mitigated always
- Ensure adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s Policy, Processes and Procedures always.
- Evaluate regularly the effectiveness of operations, to see that policies are being observed and that goals are being attained
- Responsible for effective and efficient Procurement system for the company
- Monitor the Supply chain and recommend improvement where necessary
- Review the monthly supplier performance report and ensures that appropriate action is taken
- Monitor the Procurement Imprest to ensure that reimbursement is done at the right time
- Ensure the safekeeping of company assets, including structures, equipment, inventory and cash
- Provide operational support to the Chief Executive Officer of CleanAce
- Provide operational reports (weekly, Monthly, Ad-hoc) as required to the Chief Executive Officer of CleanAce
- High Energy
- Hands on Approach to Responsibilities
- High sense of personal responsibility
- High Integrity
- Solid Initiative
- Sound discretion and judgment
- Thorough and detailed
- No excuses
- Can take ideas and turn it into effective and productive operational plan
- Can create ideas and bring out quality, high level results
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience as a general manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with business operations management, business development, sales & marketing principles.
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field or MBA
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com