Romanspage Global Vacant Job Position
Romanspage Global – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- The Sales Executive oversee the sales of IT softwares for the organisation and also involves in giving detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet a customer’s needs.
- This often includes demonstrating those features before a sale.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes and then documenting them
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- HND and B.sc in Marketing or any related feild.
- 1-2years experience selling I.T softwares
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail
- Persuasive and influential verbal communication skills
- A strong team spirit
- Business awareness.
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
- Passion, dedication and focus
- A good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses
- Stamina, resilience and the ability to work well under pressure
- Articulate and confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply